National Orchestra for All (NOFA) is a non-auditioned, free, inclusive national youth orchestra. We welcome young people aged 11-18 from all backgrounds, with any level of musical ability, playing any instrument!
NOFA is a two-year programme (2023-2024) where young people attend in-person residentials and digital events.
Young people who take part in NOFA
- play incredible music with other young people from all walks of life
- learn, have fun, and develop both musically and socially
- improve their wellbeing and confidence within a supportive, safe and nurturing environment
How can you apply?
For full details, please read the NOFA application pack HERE.
To apply, two forms must be completed:
- Form 1 is completed by the applicant, with support from an adult if needed.
- Form 2 is completed by the nominator – a teacher, youth leader, community music leader, support worker or other equivalent professional. If this is not possible for the young person, a parent or guardian can be the nominator.
The deadline for applying is Monday 7 November 2022 at 10am.