We had a fabulous string day on Wednesday 6th March – well over 60 young string players spent the day working with our visiting professional Quartet the Leo Quartet together with our highly skilled music service staff rehearsing and performing a wide variety of repertoire. They all performed brilliantly and the day culminated in a presentation to parents/carers of the pieces they had studied. We look forward to many more exciting events throughout the year, all of which are free to the students participating.
- School Updates re Funding and Our Risk Assessment
- London Philharmonic Elephants in Custard Resources for Ks 1
- Online A level study day from Cheetham’s School of Music
- Explore the orchestra website streaming resource for Ks2 & 3
- English Folk Dance & Song Society
- Lockdown Songwriting Club at Hub Partner Inclusic
- WMS YouTube Channel and Google Classrooms
- Charanga and Yumu resources 2021
- Website & Communications with updates to parents and schools.
- Ensembles and the Winter festival
- Key stage 1 & 2 & Special Needs Lessons
- WMS Full Online Tuition 2021