The English Folk Dance & Song Society have a comprehensive website with lots of support, not just for the Music Industry and anyone associated with this genre of Music but for Schools as well with many fantastic resources suitable for students of all ages. https://www.efdss.org/55-resources/learning-resources/1658-resource
- ABRSM Classroom 200
- Singing In The Rain 2022. Not one but TWO Concerts with links to the Commonwealth Games!
- WMS “Be Inspired” Concerts March 2022
- Green Park School by WMS visiting Music teacher Rob Craner
- More WYMT News – Coming September – Hairspray!
- WYMT News – free Musical Theatre Workshops for Schools & Alumni Spotlight!
- Schools Start Productions Again!
- More Azaad Arts News. Community Performances Celebrating Culture & Vaisakhi.
- Azaad Arts News!
- Easter Rockschool at Inclusic
- Wolverhampton Music Service Brochure for 2022-23 Published
- “Become a Beatmaker” A new and exciting Rap & Drill beats project from Wolverhampton Music Service led by “Detonator”