This year WYMT (Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre) celebrated their 20 year anniversary, having been established as an outreach programme for the Music Service in 1999. They are now governed by Bedazzle, a local youth development charity that specialises in wellbeing and mental health. This year saw them perform their biggest technical production to date – “Rock of Ages” at the Arena Theatre, following just two weeks of rehearsals right here at the Wolverhampton Music School. They are planning to end the 20 year celebrations with a one night Christmas Cabaret at the Music School on Friday 27th December, where current and former members will get back together to bring a night of entertainment from the world of musical theatre, pop and rock with some Christmas Classics thrown in for good measure! For tickets or if you’d like to join and perform that evening follow their Facebook page @wymtuk for the latest information. They would also love to have some live music performances and would welcome other students and partners of the music school getting involved.
- Wolverhampton Music Service Friday Lunchtime Art Gallery Concert Season Commences
- Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre Celebrates its’ 20 year anniversary
- Trinity Talent 2020
- WMS Concerts & Events
- Friends of The Wolverhampton Music Service
- WMS Present a vision for the future of the Music Service at the council leadership forum
- Wolverhampton Music Service Makes Wolves Rock! They/You/We Did It!
- 2nd November 2 events hosted at WMS. OHMI & WSO
- WMS & Black History Month
- Diversity 2019
- WMEH Secondary & Primary Network meetings
- West Midlands Music & The Big Month of Music March 2020