This year WYMT (Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre) celebrated their 20 year anniversary, having been established as an outreach programme for the Music Service in 1999. They are now governed by Bedazzle, a local youth development charity that specialises in wellbeing and mental health. This year saw them perform their biggest technical production to date – “Rock of Ages” at the Arena Theatre, following just two weeks of rehearsals right here at the Wolverhampton Music School. They are planning to end the 20 year celebrations with a one night Christmas Cabaret at the Music School on Friday 27th December, where current and former members will get back together to bring a night of entertainment from the world of musical theatre, pop and rock with some Christmas Classics thrown in for good measure! For tickets or if you’d like to join and perform that evening follow their Facebook page @wymtuk for the latest information. They would also love to have some live music performances and would welcome other students and partners of the music school getting involved.
- Royal Opera House Create & Sing & CPD
- Mike Hardacre Wolverhampton Cabinet Member for Education and Skills. Donation To The Wolverhampton Music Service
- Inclusic Music
- Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre News – Monster Mash Up Half term Course and Bedazzle’s Mental Health First Aid Course
- Model Music Curriculum & Ofsted Music Review
- CBSO Free Concerts etc.
- Music First Young Composers Competition
- For those interested in Music technology details (an advert we received) of a conference you may be interested in!
- SingUp Resources
- Music Mark 2021/22
- Charanga Schemes -Additional Non Statutory Resources
- Network Meetings For Music Leaders and Heads of Department Return!