On July 1st & 2nd we held our annual Sing for Summer event at St John’s in the Square. Hundreds of primary and special school pupils came along to share an exhuberant celebration of singing over 2 days. This is a very popular event which requires no fewer than 4 separate workshops to ensure every school has the opportunity to participate. It’s a fun filled mixture of warm ups, singing and individual performances from the schools attending, all under the brilliant leadership of Paul Wilcox with support from Bob on drums. Plus, the teachers from the schools and the Music school together with the audience of parents and friends are all encouraged to get involved as well. Thanks to everyone who came along and sang so superbly. We look forward to next year with eager anticipation.
- Royal Opera House Create & Sing & CPD
- Mike Hardacre Wolverhampton Cabinet Member for Education and Skills. Donation To The Wolverhampton Music Service
- Inclusic Music
- Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre News – Monster Mash Up Half term Course and Bedazzle’s Mental Health First Aid Course
- Model Music Curriculum & Ofsted Music Review
- CBSO Free Concerts etc.
- Music First Young Composers Competition
- For those interested in Music technology details (an advert we received) of a conference you may be interested in!
- SingUp Resources
- Music Mark 2021/22
- Charanga Schemes -Additional Non Statutory Resources
- Network Meetings For Music Leaders and Heads of Department Return!