On July 1st & 2nd we held our annual Sing for Summer event at St John’s in the Square. Hundreds of primary and special school pupils came along to share an exhuberant celebration of singing over 2 days. This is a very popular event which requires no fewer than 4 separate workshops to ensure every school has the opportunity to participate. It’s a fun filled mixture of warm ups, singing and individual performances from the schools attending, all under the brilliant leadership of Paul Wilcox with support from Bob on drums. Plus, the teachers from the schools and the Music school together with the audience of parents and friends are all encouraged to get involved as well. Thanks to everyone who came along and sang so superbly. We look forward to next year with eager anticipation.
- School Updates re Funding and Our Risk Assessment
- London Philharmonic Elephants in Custard Resources for Ks 1
- Online A level study day from Cheetham’s School of Music
- Explore the orchestra website streaming resource for Ks2 & 3
- English Folk Dance & Song Society
- Lockdown Songwriting Club at Hub Partner Inclusic
- WMS YouTube Channel and Google Classrooms
- Charanga and Yumu resources 2021
- Website & Communications with updates to parents and schools.
- Ensembles and the Winter festival
- Key stage 1 & 2 & Special Needs Lessons
- WMS Full Online Tuition 2021