On July 1st & 2nd we held our annual Sing for Summer event at St John’s in the Square. Hundreds of primary and special school pupils came along to share an exhuberant celebration of singing over 2 days. This is a very popular event which requires no fewer than 4 separate workshops to ensure every school has the opportunity to participate. It’s a fun filled mixture of warm ups, singing and individual performances from the schools attending, all under the brilliant leadership of Paul Wilcox with support from Bob on drums. Plus, the teachers from the schools and the Music school together with the audience of parents and friends are all encouraged to get involved as well. Thanks to everyone who came along and sang so superbly. We look forward to next year with eager anticipation.
- OHMI – opportunity for 7-18 year olds with upper limb impairments 2nd November at WMS.
- Opportunities to perform in our WMS Informal concerts, commencing in November
- New Rock “n” Pop Rehearsal Nights at WMS
- WMS welcomes a colleague from Berlin – can you offer her a visit to your school?
- National Youth Orchestra Inspire 2020
- WMS – Make Wolves Rock! Thank you Ted and Denise from all at WMS and the young people of the city for your Incredible fundraising!
- Rapper Vital and Music producer Detonator at WMS
- Wolverhampton Symphony Orchestra Orchestral Play Day – November 2nd at WMS
- WMS Monthly Art Gallery Concerts 2019/20 Friday Lunchtimes
- Another Successful Summer Rockschool at RML
- International Seminar on Music Education 5-7pm at BCU Westbourne Road Monday 30th September
- Wolverhampton Music Service enjoys successful Spanish summer tour