For our recent training day Training day on May 2nd – Wolverhampton Music service worked collaboratively with colleagues from Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell Music Services at the Black Country Living Museum. The day featured presentations and discussion on behaviour/class management, an overview and the context of Music education as well further Black country and West Midlands developments and future plans. These events are always worthwile as they give us all an insight and perspective into what is going on in Music education in other services. They are a valuable opportunity to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- Royal Opera House Create & Sing & CPD
- Mike Hardacre Wolverhampton Cabinet Member for Education and Skills. Donation To The Wolverhampton Music Service
- Inclusic Music
- Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre News – Monster Mash Up Half term Course and Bedazzle’s Mental Health First Aid Course
- Model Music Curriculum & Ofsted Music Review
- CBSO Free Concerts etc.
- Music First Young Composers Competition
- For those interested in Music technology details (an advert we received) of a conference you may be interested in!
- SingUp Resources
- Music Mark 2021/22
- Charanga Schemes -Additional Non Statutory Resources
- Network Meetings For Music Leaders and Heads of Department Return!