For our recent training day Training day on May 2nd – Wolverhampton Music service worked collaboratively with colleagues from Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell Music Services at the Black Country Living Museum. The day featured presentations and discussion on behaviour/class management, an overview and the context of Music education as well further Black country and West Midlands developments and future plans. These events are always worthwile as they give us all an insight and perspective into what is going on in Music education in other services. They are a valuable opportunity to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- (no title)
- Wolverhampton Symphony Orchestra – Concert dates and opportunities for young musicians
- Welsh National Opera Freedom – involving members of the Wolverhampton Youth Orchestra – Concert 23rd May
- Take part in BBC Ten Pieces Assemblies this June!
- Contracts for provision of Music Services – closing date May 10th
- Music Services “Black country day”
- West Midlands Music Launched 14 Music services with a common aim.
- National Youth Orchestra Inspire
- John Barker Bursary Award for students pursuing further education Music studies.
- Wolverhampton Youth Music Theatre
- “Sounds of Childrens’ Rights” International Composition Competition
- Birmingham City University Composition Survey