For our recent training day Training day on May 2nd – Wolverhampton Music service worked collaboratively with colleagues from Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell Music Services at the Black Country Living Museum. The day featured presentations and discussion on behaviour/class management, an overview and the context of Music education as well further Black country and West Midlands developments and future plans. These events are always worthwile as they give us all an insight and perspective into what is going on in Music education in other services. They are a valuable opportunity to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- School Updates re Funding and Our Risk Assessment
- London Philharmonic Elephants in Custard Resources for Ks 1
- Online A level study day from Cheetham’s School of Music
- Explore the orchestra website streaming resource for Ks2 & 3
- English Folk Dance & Song Society
- Lockdown Songwriting Club at Hub Partner Inclusic
- WMS YouTube Channel and Google Classrooms
- Charanga and Yumu resources 2021
- Website & Communications with updates to parents and schools.
- Ensembles and the Winter festival
- Key stage 1 & 2 & Special Needs Lessons
- WMS Full Online Tuition 2021