For our recent training day Training day on May 2nd – Wolverhampton Music service worked collaboratively with colleagues from Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell Music Services at the Black Country Living Museum. The day featured presentations and discussion on behaviour/class management, an overview and the context of Music education as well further Black country and West Midlands developments and future plans. These events are always worthwile as they give us all an insight and perspective into what is going on in Music education in other services. They are a valuable opportunity to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- OHMI – opportunity for 7-18 year olds with upper limb impairments 2nd November at WMS.
- Opportunities to perform in our WMS Informal concerts, commencing in November
- New Rock “n” Pop Rehearsal Nights at WMS
- WMS welcomes a colleague from Berlin – can you offer her a visit to your school?
- National Youth Orchestra Inspire 2020
- WMS – Make Wolves Rock! Thank you Ted and Denise from all at WMS and the young people of the city for your Incredible fundraising!
- Rapper Vital and Music producer Detonator at WMS
- Wolverhampton Symphony Orchestra Orchestral Play Day – November 2nd at WMS
- WMS Monthly Art Gallery Concerts 2019/20 Friday Lunchtimes
- Another Successful Summer Rockschool at RML
- International Seminar on Music Education 5-7pm at BCU Westbourne Road Monday 30th September
- Wolverhampton Music Service enjoys successful Spanish summer tour