For our recent training day Training day on May 2nd – Wolverhampton Music service worked collaboratively with colleagues from Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell Music Services at the Black Country Living Museum. The day featured presentations and discussion on behaviour/class management, an overview and the context of Music education as well further Black country and West Midlands developments and future plans. These events are always worthwile as they give us all an insight and perspective into what is going on in Music education in other services. They are a valuable opportunity to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- ABRSM Classroom 200
- Singing In The Rain 2022. Not one but TWO Concerts with links to the Commonwealth Games!
- WMS “Be Inspired” Concerts March 2022
- Green Park School by WMS visiting Music teacher Rob Craner
- More WYMT News – Coming September – Hairspray!
- WYMT News – free Musical Theatre Workshops for Schools & Alumni Spotlight!
- Schools Start Productions Again!
- More Azaad Arts News. Community Performances Celebrating Culture & Vaisakhi.
- Azaad Arts News!
- Easter Rockschool at Inclusic
- Wolverhampton Music Service Brochure for 2022-23 Published
- “Become a Beatmaker” A new and exciting Rap & Drill beats project from Wolverhampton Music Service led by “Detonator”