For our recent training day Training day on May 2nd – Wolverhampton Music service worked collaboratively with colleagues from Walsall, Dudley and Sandwell Music Services at the Black Country Living Museum. The day featured presentations and discussion on behaviour/class management, an overview and the context of Music education as well further Black country and West Midlands developments and future plans. These events are always worthwile as they give us all an insight and perspective into what is going on in Music education in other services. They are a valuable opportunity to discuss and share ideas and experiences.
- Count on Me Video Released! WMS & Wolverhampton Council Choir
- Singing In The Rain 2020 Online Edition – Yes it’s back!
- WMS Home Concerts – Coming Up Teachers’ Concert & Alumni Concert (Your Turn!)
- WMS Home Concerts – On Record WMS Composition Invitation
- BBC Ten Pieces at home
- ABRSM Free Piece of the day
- MUSIC SERVICE UPDATE
- National Youth Orchestra Ode to Joy a thon! Friday 17th April
- New resources for EYFS (Early years Keystage 1) Schools and parents
- New resources for Secondary Schools and parents
- WMS Instrumental videos launched April 6th!
- Online resources for schools and parents