Sign up to this training using the online form HERE.
You will receive a TEAMS link to the training a few days before.
The session will also be recorded and distributed to everyone who has signed up shortly after the event.
4.15-4.45pm Nicola Burke ‘Every Copy Counts’
The Annual Copycat Challenge week is happening 20-24th June, where we are asking teachers to submit data on the printed music they have been copying and arranging under the terms of the Schools Printed Music Licence.
Anybody can register for a free Challenge week event pass HERE and get access to:
- Teacher-to-teacher best practice sharing session facilitated by classroom teacher Jenetta Hurst
- Interview with film, TV, animation and musical theatre composer Howard Goodall CBE where he shares his tips for composing with students
- Live panel with music and print publishers where you can ask questions about the music publishing industry and licensing
- Interview with award winning TV and film composer Michael Price (Sherlock, Dracula) where students can learn more about experimental composing
Teachers / schools who submit their copying data on our online portal by 24th June will:
- Receive our exclusive arrangement of Samuel Coleridge-Taylor’s Valse de la Reine for mixed ensemble, arranged for Every Copy Counts by Bobbie-Jane Gardner
- Receive a15% discount on sheet music from musicroom.com courtesy of Hal Leonard
- Getentered into a prize draw to win a ticket to the exclusive Ivor Novello Awards in 2023 as a guest of the Music Publishers Association,educational publications from the Faber catalogue, USB microphones and a PA system courtesy of Hal Leonard, and a subscription to Musical Futures online
- Plus free access to the Every Copy Counts
- suite of classroom learning materials on composing and songwriting developed by teachers for teachers
4.45-5.15pm Enrico Bertelli ‘Conductive Music’
Following a successful pilot in two Wolverhampton Schools, Conductive Music will outline their pioneering STEAM approach to musical learning, technology, coding and more!!